How to delete a photo from Instagram?
Surely, more than once you’ve added a photo on Instagram, but after some time you find out that it’s not that after all. There is nothing strange in this. Our tastes are constantly changing, so what we liked in the past, we don’t necessarily like now.
Another common reason is that in pictures that have already been added we can only edit the description, add tags or location. There is no option to change the setting and/or crop it.
Going for a new, serious job and want to change your social media image? This is also a good argument to delete some unfavorable posts.
Very often we can see the deletion of photos due to the separation of a couple or friends. We do not want to be further associated with them, so we get rid of everything from social media.
Since we already have reasons, it is worthwhile to find out how to delete a photo from Instagram.
How to delete a photo from Instagram on your phone?
- Go to the Instagram app. If you are not logged in – do so.
- Click on your photo icon in the bottom right corner to go to your profile.
- Select the photo you want to delete and go into it.
- You will see three horizontal dots above the photo in the right corner – click on them.
- Select the first option – Delete.
- Confirm your choice and you are done.
How to delete a photo from Instagram on PC?
- Go to instagram.com and log into your account.
- Go to your profile and select the photo you want to delete.
- Press the right mouse button and select the “explore” option.
- On your keyboard, press Ctrl+Shift+M (without releasing any) one at a time.
- In the bar that’s at the very top, select, for example, iPhone X and change to 100%.
- Refresh the page.
- On the photo, click the three dots and then “delete”.
How to delete more photos from Instagram at once?
Want to delete all or a significant portion of your posts on Instagram? Nothing simpler. Although the application itself does not allow us to do so, after all, we have plenty of other apps.
The first one will be for iPhone users – InstaClean. It is free so you do not have to worry about additional costs. The first step is to download it to your phone. Using it, log in as if you were doing it on Instagram. Select the “media” icon and then all the posts you want to delete. Tap on the trash can and confirm your selection.
The second one will be for Android users – Cleaner for IG. As with the previous app, you need to download it and sign in with your Instagram credentials. Next, select the icon “media” and then “quick select”. Press on ” select all”, select “actions” and then “delete” and “start now”. Done!
Can an Instagram photo just be deleted?
This question comes up quite often on various forums. What if we don’t want to delete the photo completely, but at the same time we don’t want it to be visible on our profile? Just archive them! How to do it? Go to your account and select a post. The next step will be to press on the three, horizontal dots in the upper right corner of the screen. Select the “archive” option.
What is the advantage of this method? At any time, he can restore such a photo back to his profile. You will probably ask, but how? It is also very simple.
- Go to your profile and click on the three, horizontal bars located in the upper right corner.
- Select “archive.”
- You will be shown all of your relationships, to go to the posts, click “archive relationships” at the top of the screen.
- Select “archive posts” and then the photo you want to restore.
- Hit “show in profile.” Done!